Program Type:Health & Wellness
Age Group:Ages 18+ (Adults)
If eating half-plate produce is your goal, but the solution feels like a struggle, let us help! We'll show you easy ways to add more fruits and veggies to your day in the most delicious way.
In partnership with Giant Food and Howard County Health Department.
Please register with an email address to receive an immediate registration confirmation with a link to join the class/event. This email will also contain the dial-in information if you wish to participate by telephone.
Looking for more classes on this topic? Check out the rest of this series!
- May 5 @ Noon: Should it Stay or Go? Avoid Food Waste by Extending the Life of Your Foods
- May 6 @ 11am: Drink Your Produce: Smoothies and Juicing: Get More Plants on Your Plate
- May 12 @ Noon: Get More Plants On Your Plate!
- May 13 @ 11am: Take a Virtual Store Tour!
- May 17 @ 11am: Healthy Cents: Container Gardening