Share your vision: Strategic plan and new library listening session
Program Type:Community & Culture
At Howard County Library System, we invite your input and ideas to shape our next Strategic Plan that will guide our future, including a new facility.
Your voice matters. Come together with other residents who are passionate about public education and enhancing library facilities, programs and services.
- Tuesday, April 11, 6:30 - 7:30 pm, and 7:30 - 8:30 pm (online)
- Thursday, April 13, 10 - 11 am and 11 am - 12 pm (Central Branch)
- Saturday, April 15, 2 - 3 pm, and 3-4pm (Central Branch)
- Monday, April 17, 4 - 5 pm, and 5 - 6 pm (online)
- Wednesday, April 19, 12 - 1 pm, and 1-2 pm (Central Branch)
Listening sessions will be facilitated by Due East Partners. All feedback will be shared with our board and staff without attribution. Registration for in person sessions preferred, registration for online sessions required to get link.
Thank you for helping us thoughtfully plan how we can work together to better address the evolving wants and aspirations of our Howard County community.