Program Type:Book Clubs
Join the Nonfiction Book Club to share your thoughts on a varied array of Nonfiction selections.
- Mar 17 - The Chosen Wars: How Judaism became an American Religion by Steven Weisman
- Apr 21 - The Lady from the Black Lagoon: Hollywood Monsters and the Lost Legacy of Milicent Patrick by Mallory O'Meara
- May 19 - Amateur: A True Story About What Makes a Man by Thomas McBee
- Jun 16 - Dapper Dan: Made in Harlem by Daniel Day
- Jul 21 - Voices From Chernobyl: The Oral History of a Nuclear Disaster by Svetlana Alexievich
- Aug 18 - Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World and Why Things Are Better Than You Think by Hans Rosling
Please register with an email address to receive an immediate registration confirmation with a link to join the class/event. This email will also contain the dial-in information if you wish to participate by telephone.
Registered customers should place a hold request on the title using their library card in order to receive a copy to read before the discussion. For physical copies, please follow procedures to set up a contactless pick-up appointment once you receive a notice that your hold has come in for you. Availability of physical copies is not guaranteed. For additional assistance in obtaining this title, please email firstname.lastname@example.org