Program Type:Book Clubs
Join the Nonfiction Book Club to share your thoughts on a varied array of Nonfiction selections.
- Jul 21 - Voices from Chernobyl: Oral History of a Nuclear Disaster by Svetlana Alexievich
- Aug 18 - Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World and Why Things Are Better Than You Think by Hans Rosling
- Sep 15 - In The Dream House: A Memoir by Carmen Marie Machado
- Oct 20 - Book of Delights by Ross Gay
- Nov 17 - The Feather Thief: Beauty, Obsession, and the Natural History Heist of the Century by Kirk W Johnson
- Dec 15 - The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui (graphic novel)
- Jan 19 - World of Wonders by Aimee Nezhukumatathil
- Feb 16 - Carry On: Reflections for a New Generation by John Lewis
Please register with an email address to receive an immediate registration confirmation with a link to join the class/event. This email will also contain the dial-in information if you wish to participate by telephone.
Registered customers should place a hold request on the title using their library card in order to receive a copy to read before the discussion. Availability of physical copies is not guaranteed. For additional assistance in obtaining this title, please email email@example.com