Age Group:Ages 18+ (Adults)
Howard Community College's apprenticeship programs takes a modern approach to education. As apprentices, students learn the ropes of their industry with paid, on-the-job training and a career. They complete their program with a certificate and the skills they need for on the job success. Employers support the costs associated with the education, provide a progressive wage, mentor, and career.
Adrienne Summers, Director of Apprenticeship and Workforce innovation, discusses the diverse apprenticeship occupations at HCC and answers questions.
Apprenticeship Occupations at HCC:
- Biomedical Engineering Technology Apprenticeship
- Construction Management Apprenticeship
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVACR) Apprenticeship
- IT Apprenticeships (3 occupations)
- Software Development Apprenticeship (3 occupations)
- Electrical Apprenticeship
Please register with an email address to receive an automatic confirmation email containing a link to join the webinar. This email will also include the dial-in information if you wish to participate by phone.