Explore the different ecosystems in Maryland through art! This summer, each HCLS Branch hosts a different mural featuring one of six different ecosystems found within the Chesapeake Bay Watershed. All murals are designed by HCLS Adult Art Curriculum Specialist Jereme Scott, MFA. Join us to “color by number” and help us complete these community murals.
Each branch hosts a unique mural design featuring a different Maryland ecosystem:
- · Glenwood Branch: Forests
- · Miller Branch: Rivers & Streams
- · Savage Branch: Aquatic Reefs & Pilings
- · Elkridge Branch: Beaches & Tidal Flats
- · East Columbia Branch: Marshes & Wetlands
- · Central Branch: Open & Shallow Waters
Registration recommended but not required; drop-in participation is welcome.