Program Type:Art & Music, Author & Literary Events, Community & Culture, Gardening & Environment, STEM / STEAM
Explore the different ecosystems in Maryland through art! This summer, each HCLS Branch hosts a different mural featuring one of six different ecosystems found within the Chesapeake Bay Watershed. All murals are designed by HCLS Adult Curriculum Specialist Jereme Scott, MFA. Join us to "color by number" and help us complete these community murals.
Each branch hosts a unique mural design featuring a different Maryland ecosystem:
- HCLS Glenwood Branch: Forests
- HCLS Miller Branch: Rivers & Streams
- HCLS Savage Branch, Aquatic Reefs and Pilings
- HCLS Elkridge Branch: Beaches & Tidal Flats
- HCLS East Columbia Branch: Marshes and Wetlands
- HCLS Central Branch: Open & Shallow Waters
Registration recommended, but not required; drop-in participation is welcome.